I am so glad I went home this weekend. I was able to catch up with my parents and tell them about my semester so far. My parents took us to dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, El Tiempo. They have the best fajitas! My mouth waters thinking about it. It was so nice to have this time with my parents and laugh with them. Having to leave home to come back to college is never fun, but even leaving my dog is the hardest thing ever. I know it may sound a little crazy to say, but I'm a little obsessed with her lol! I miss being home, because when I am home I feel like I do not have to think about school. I can kind of put school on pause for a few days to spend time with family. On the way back to San Marcos, I realized going home is become slimmer. I will most likely not being home until Thanksgiving break. That is soo long! I know my parents are coming up a few times to see us which will be nice, but it is still not the same as being at home. Especially next semester. I probably will not be going home due to student teaching. I could have done student teaching at home, since Cy-Fair ISD is one of the districts that is on the "out of area" districts list for student teaching. Despite, this I decided to try Hays CISD and Wimberly to broaden my horizons. I have learned to be grateful to have been able to go home so many times throughout my college experience, because it is getting harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog