On Friday night, my roommates and I went to see the movie "IT". We got there at 9:30 and found out all of the showtimes were sold out for that particular movie. We all decided to purchase tickets for the movie for Saturday. The girl at the ticket booth told us to get there early Saturday night so we could get good seats. The next night we got at the movie theater at 8:00 which was over an hour till the movie started. One of the employees told us to form a line since the previous showing was still going on. We were so happy we were the first ones in line because we were able to get first choice on seats. My friends and I waiting in line which felt like forever anticipating the movie. Once the theater room doors opened I bolted to make sure I got a good seats. Throughout the movie my heart was pounding due to the anticipation. When there were intense scenes I would hide my face in my jacket. Usually in scary movies when there are so many intense scenes I usually start laughing. I laughed so hard because of my reaction to specific movie scenes. I do not like horror movies because I get scared easily but this movie was not that bad. There was so much comedy in the film, that it took away from the horror or scary aspect of the film. The film was really good and was more creepy than scary.

Comments

  1. Haley, I am glad you posted! I know that you told me that you don't normally go to scary movies, do you think that you will try another one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog