I am starting to get nervous for my certification tests because I decided to register for all three exams in October. I have been studying since August and still do not feel prepared. It is nerve wracking knowing part of my career is based off passing three huge tests. I am not a great test taker and I hope to do well. My main goal is to pass all three exams on the first attempt; that way  I can get them out of the way before student teaching. In my opinion, there is not really a good time to take these exams since there is student teaching in the spring. I am probably stretching myself thin for taking all three tests this semester, but I want to do the best I can.

Comments

  1. Hey Hayley! I can definitely relate. I too am taking certification tests this semester and I often find myself feeling anxious about it but you'll do great! This is such a big year for many of us as students and though we are often times buried in assignments and the responsibilities of life I hope that we find time to appreciate the moment and how far we've come as students. We are almost to the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I remember the jitters and nervous feelings! You will do the best you can and pass. Here's to you meeting your goal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog