I went home for part of the weekend due to a family wedding. It was so nice to be able to spend time with my family and celebrate a new marriage. I was also thrilled to see my dog lilly. She is literally like my baby. I mean she is a shorkie (a shihtzu/yorkie mix) so she is a cute fluffy dog. Right when I get home she automatically grabs her little stuffed animal pig with her mouth and goes straight to my room so I can put her up on my bed. I am the only person in the family who lets her on my bed so she loves it. Anyways, it was fun, but the wedding was outside so it was really hot. I was dying hot  waiting for the ceremony to start. Her dress was so gorgeous when she walked down the aisle. It was a ball gown style but not to puffy to dance and walk in. Ironically the day of the wedding was my parents 28th wedding anniversary. Its amazing to think my parents have been together that long. They are each other's best friend. Overall, it was a great weekend seeing my family and grandparents to catch up on my semester since  I am not going home until Thanksgiving break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog