My parents came up for the day on Saturday for family day for my sister's sorority, Sigma phi Lambda. I was in the sorority for two years but dropped out last fall due to school. I had a nice time seeing them, because I will not see them until I come home for Thanksgiving. My mom has never seen my new house since she was working on move in day. My dad was the only one who could help move me in. She loved my new place and how better it was than the apartment I lived in from last year. It was great catching up with them about my semester since I have not seen them this much this semester. To top it off to a great weekend; I took my ESL certification test last Thursday and it was hard. I got my scores today and relieved to say I passed. I was quite shocked to be honest. All I have left is my ppr test next Thursday. Hopefully I pass that one as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog