My thanksgiving break was good and relaxing. I did a lot of homework over the break and relaxed at home. It was nice to see family I don't see often for thanksgiving. It was fun catching up with family since the summer. There was so much yummy food and dessert to eat. My dad who is an amazing cook made the turkey. My grandma made her hoe made apple pie and it was so yummy. Every time she I eat it, it hits the spot lol. The crust and apples mixed with cinnamon are so tasteful.  There was so much leftovers to take home and eat. We were all exhausted by the end of the day. My teacher parents and I spent the night at her house and I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. Overall it was a successful thanksgiving and am so glad I was able to spend time with my family. Next is Christmas and I am so excited, because we are hosting this year. Also my birthday is the 20th which is right before Christmas so I am excited about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog